wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Thursday, June 13, 2013

Musician Share: Livio Amato


Livio has always been one of the standard bearers, for me, when it comes to beautifully composed music . . . His sounds are always carefully created with an ear to fulfilling the heartbeats and emotions of his listeners.  I think I've written some of my best poetry to his music, especially his piano compositions. His best tunes are new age styled, with a dreaminess factor which impresses the listener with visions and emotions . . . So . . . please listen to one of my favorite musicians . . . an artist with the capacity to paint watercolor dreams and fancies .  .  . in celestial arrays of angelic melodies . ..  Enjoy:


No comments:

Post a Comment