wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Friday, June 27, 2014

Catching Up . . . More Lost Tracks . . . From Spring . .


Well, in my defense, I've been busy! But, here I am, back for the Summer . . . so I'm posting these now and you can enjoy them anytime!




Some experimental sounds, avantgarde classical to freshen your Springtime listens . . . it keeps the listener dreaming and envisioning the end of Winter doldrums . . This kind of music paints a picture with interesting sounds, instruments, pauses and other expressive extensions to create something new.

**************************************************





Got that jazzy twang and the brush drums shuffle along . . . giving us the tempo
and the warmth of the music keeps us smiling.

***************************************************





One track album . . . notable and endearing to me because of the percussion . . . 
The bongo always makes me smile . . . . but the music is like an ethereal rainbow . . .
at diverse tactics to the bongo it drifts hither and yon . . . making this a most unique
and interesting piece.

****************************************************




Poetic and demanding . . . the violin dreams and the lilting piano dances. 
The music is experimental and sometimes minimalistic and while lacking
a melody still gives the listener pause to fantasize a story.  I found these three
tracks quite enjoyable and stimulating to the senses. I think they would do great
as artistic enhancers . . 

***************************************************




As I listened to the first track  . . I thought, Angels were singing to me . . .
and they were . .  or at least that is the title! These are beautiful and dreamy . . .
My kind of easy-listening . . . music that floats in the light of the 
universe . . 

**************************************************





This share, just because I am so fond of Café Del Chillia's music . . . always a wonderful listen at any time . . . anywhere and for any reason . . . cool and chilling . . . yet with the potential to energize the spirit.



**************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment