wolfsong.thepoet@gmail.com
www.jamendo.com

******************************************************

Please remember to go to the pages of the albums you like and make a comment. If you enjoy and download for free . . . Freely give your appreciation . . . with your words.


Monday, June 10, 2013

Going Back . . .

Looking at my page of "Next Up," I realized that I have been negligent in that area. I have been overwhelmed with great music and albums and the desire to share what I enjoy . . . I wanted to point out that I have two other blogs, where I share music. I shared an album of Rune's, last weekend, here:  http://orangeupurple.blogspot.com/ (which is a page where I like to share MY art, poetry, ideas and photography ) and on Ruby's, I share widgets, youtube videos and other things that I enjoy, without the reviews.. it's actually my personal space but it's open if you care to visit.

***********************************************


  Royalty-free music for professional licensing

Kenneth-Marten Lück, "Looking Back"


Sweet and sentimental with strings that cry in the back of your throat . . . dear memories arise into your mind's eye and you drift away with your dreams . .. like a movie . . . personal and inner . . . your story unfolds as you listen . . .  the music is the style which makes great film track . . . very nice, slow-tempo and peaceful.

**********************************************************


  Royalty-free music for professional licensing

High Steel & Strings, "HSS"


I loved this album because of the usage of the hang sounding instrument . . . the vocals were folksy and quite charming . .  this would be the kind of entertainment that would be even more interesting live and on the stage.

********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment